Sunday, February 13, 2011

February 12x12

1 schedule. a golden weekend means adam is off the entire weekend. they are truly golden. 2 out running errands and ted wanted to take my picture. 3 we went out with friends and stopped in a delicious chocolate shop- Dude Sweet Chocolate. 4 gym for body pump. 5 bobby was in town this weekend so we did an impromptu play date. 6 meal planning. 7 cheesy self portrait. 8 browsing for books at half price books. 9 the city skyline at freeway speed. 10 lulu attended a birthday party for one of her besties from school. 11 the rest of us grocery shopped. 12 leave it to Lulu to make the storm trooper ballet dance.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love the rainbow journaling - and the dancing stormtrooper!

Kimberlee said...

The perfect name for a chocolate shop - Dude Sweet Chocolate.

Miranda said...

This is a FANTASTIC glimpse of your day! Is that the newest Everyday Food? I've been waiting for mine to come!

Tasha said...

I love it. Sure miss you!

Laurel said...

I love the dancing storm trooper. It's cracking me up. And cheese self portraits are always fun. =)

amy gretchen said...

you did take a picture in public....keep at it. it will get easier.

love the sp and i'm glad it was a golden weekend.

Tasha said...

I sure miss you! (Did I say that allready?)