Sunday, May 15, 2011

May 12x12

1 I got a pool pass for my babysitter so she could take the kids to the pool this summer. 2 Lulu and her croonies running to school. We have such a great carpool. 3 Adam running out to eat dinner with us in the car while he is on call. 4 Ted's end of the year co-op party. We love his teacher and will miss seeing her everyday. 5 Holy Batman gas guzzler. 6 Lunch. 7 Lulu practicing for her upcoming recital. They will perform Alice in Wonderland. 8 The three of us enjoying the beautiful outdoors. 9 Adam's home away from home. 10 I love May because the magnolia trees are in bloom. 11 A quick photo of Ted and I- a glimpse at my most recent haircut. 12 Our annual crawfish boil is this weekend. I had to make a list of all the things we needed to purchase.

2 comments:

Jill said...

It's crazy that it's pool season once again!

Gas prices are insane!

Tasha said...

IT worked!!! Happy late bday! I sure love you! Happy Crawfish eating, even though I am trying not to covet...