Monday, June 13, 2011

June 12x12

1 Kids being kids. 2 Adam leaving for an interview in NOLA. very exciting. 3 I took this prior to the Mavs victory against the Heat. The city has had Mavs fever for sometime now. Yeah Mavs! 4 I know it is everywhere and is almost a little too trendy to be reading, but after the month I've had I needed a good laugh and Tina Fey doesn't disappoint. 5 With Adam away I pulled out the usual suspects for movie viewing- I opted for Stranger than Fiction. man I love that movie. 6 I probably listen to Joe Purdy "The City" a couple times a day. It seems like the perfect song for driving down the highway with the wind in your hair. It is usually my go to song to help bring me out of a funk. 7 We drove to a local peach farm yesterday for fresh peaches. They are delicious. I was going to freeze some, but they are already gone. 8 Ted and Gene fight like crazy. I should probably break it up, but usually each of them gives as good as they get. Ted will miss this little guy. 9 My favorite flower is a sunflower. 10 This is what happens when kids that have parents that are doctors get together. I'm pretty proud they got it right. Not sure about the basket on Peter's head though. 11 Talk about pill burden. I'm up to 10 pills a day. Good grief. 12 I wish you could see what they are wearing on their feet- Wellies. Being a kid has its perks. You can dress anyway you want! Lulu said they were playing school and it was winter, but I don't quite understand the racket.

7 comments:

Tasha said...

Great pictures and a window into your month! I miss you like crazy!

trulymegs said...

Love the last picture! Too funny!

Amy said...

That's an excellent list of movies. You can't go wrong.

wandering nana said...

Why so many pills?

Natasha said...

Sunflowers are my fave flower too.

Emily said...

another great 12 x 12.

Heidi said...

Can't wait to hear the verdit!