Thursday, January 21, 2010

B.I.N.G.O.



thanks to a tip from mrs. jordan "she's more awesome than you could imagine" gooch we have a new past time. last week i spied her cool new b.i.n.g.o game gifted to her by her children. she graciously shared its origins.. anthropologie.



after calling our local stores and a couple out of state stores, i got serious. i immediately thought to myself- "where would this game be too uber cool"? southlake, tx of course. so i called and guess what- they had 3 of them. yahoo. i piled the kids in the car, along with my very skeptical husband, and we set off to pick it up. it was a drive and i was quickly reminded why we live where we live, but it was nice to see that the suburbs aren't all scary.


since we picked it up on monday we have had a great time with it. ted is a little young, but he likes spinning the cage, so that keeps him busy.

i'd tell you to pick one up yourself, but it might be tough. however, if you want a really cool retro bingo game and you are willing to make phone calls and possibly pay for shipping, it is well worth it. friend, trust me on this one.

5 comments:

skbkmjfamily said...

This is way cool. We aren't even cool enough to have a great store like anthropolige (I can't even spell it). We are lucky to have a mall.

Jill said...

That is a seriously stylin Bingo set. I can see the appeal of the spinning cage especially.

michelle said...

Never before have I seen a bingo set that I was tempted by! I love the mental picture of Ted spinning the balls...

amy gretchen said...

that is one cool bingo game and can see why you sought it out. However, your a brave woman, I fear I may never get away from playing bingo.

Jen said...

Dang! I want one of those!!! Anymore left in Texas?!?